Zaatar Marjoram Seedling
Sold out, check back soon!
Zaatar Marjoram is a popular Middle Eastern Herb. It is strongly aromatic and spicy, combining the flavors of oregano, marjoram, and thyme. It's rare to find fresh zaatar marjoram in the US - grow it in your own home by planting as a seedling!
- Your seedling will be between 3 and 8 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is native to Syria, Lebanon, and Israel
- Is widely used in Middle Eastern cuisine to flavor meats and breads
- Is a component of the versatile dried spice blend by the same name
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.