Zaatar Marjoram Seedling
This Middle Eastern herb is aromatic and spicy, combining the flavors of oregano, marjoram, and thyme.
Sold out, check back soon!
About Zaatar Marjoram Seedling
Zaatar Marjoram is a popular Middle Eastern Herb. It is strongly aromatic and spicy, combining the flavors of oregano, marjoram, and thyme. It's rare to find fresh zaatar marjoram in the US - grow it in your own home by planting as a seedling!
- Your seedling will be between 4 and 8 inches tall. As it grows, it will assume a semi-upright posture, similar to thyme.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is native to Syria, Lebanon, and Israel
- Is widely used in Middle Eastern cuisine to flavor meats and breads
- Is a component of the versatile dried spice blend by the same name
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.BACK