Sold out, check back soon!
Nasturtium's unique round leaves have a spicy, peppery flavor with a subtle mustard aroma. Bring nasturtium into your herb garden by planting as a seedling!
- Your seedling will be between 3 and 8 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is native to the jungles of Peru
- Contains high levels of Vitamin C, manganese, iron, and beta carotene
- Has been used in traditional medicine to treat hair loss and sore throats, and is known to have antibiotic properties
- Is a spreading plant, well-suited for pots and hanging baskets
Want just a taste? Buy a serving of our Nasturtium leaves here.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.