Lemon Basil Seedling
Lemon Basil is a unique basil that marries a strong lemony flavor with the delicate freshness of traditional basil. Bring this unique variety of basil into your herb garden by planting a Lemon Basil seedling!
- Your seedling will be between 3 and 8 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is native to Northeastern Africa and Southern Asia
- Is high in vitamins C and K and is a good source of the minerals manganese and copper
- Is best used fresh as a final touch on Southeast Asian dishes such as curries, as well as on poultry and pastas
- Learn more about this plant in the video below!
Want just a taste? Buy a serving of our Lemon Basil here.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.