Cinnamon Basil Seedling
Cinnamon Basil, also known as Mexican spice basil, has a warm, spicy flavor similar to cinnamon. Bring this violet-stemmed herb into your herb garden by planting a Cinnamon Basil seedling!
- Your seedling will be between 3 and 8 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is used medicinally in Mexico and was one of the first herbs to be used in Ayurveda
- Is high in vitamin K and also boasts vitamins A and C
- Gets its sweet-spicy flavor from methyl cinnamate, the same chemical that provides flavor in cinnamon
- Can be used as a cinnamon substitute by creating a syrup by steeping in water and sugar
Want just a taste? Buy a serving of our Cinnamon Basil here.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.