Chefs' Choice Edible Flowers
Elevate your home cooking, baking, and cocktail making with the touch of edible flowers!
You'll receive a mix of our chefs' favorite Farm.One edible flowers:
- Marigold - These bright warm-toned blooms' many petals have a citrus undertone.
- Dianthus - Bright pink petals with a spicy, clover-like zest.
- Viola - You might know this edible flower as a pansy or violet. It has a subtle citrus flavor.
Other colorful flowers may be added to the mix as supply on the farm allows!
If you've never used edible flowers, here are some ideas from our chefs and bartenders:
- Toss marigold petals into a salad for a burst of color and a hint of citrusy flavor.
- Dress up a cocktail. The viola floats beautifully atop a cocktail.
- Decorate a cake, cookies, or cheese board with edible flowers to bring joy with a burst of color. Use the whole flower or use individual petals for smaller portions.
- Freeze the flower or its petals into an ice cube, and cool down your summer lemonade or tea in style.
Medium: Approx. 6"L x 5"W x 2"H
Small: Approx. 4.5"L x 3.5"W x 3"H
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and cut fresh on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.