Chefs' Choice Edible Flowers
A mix of our chefs' favorite flowers - bright, bold, and delicious.
Sold out, check back soon!
About Chefs' Choice Edible Flowers
Elevate your home cooking, baking, and cocktail making with the touch of edible flowers!
You'll receive a mix of our chefs' favorite Farm.One edible flowers:
- Marigold - These bright warm-toned blooms' many petals have a citrus undertone.
- Dianthus - Bright pink petals with a spicy, clover-like zest.
- Viola - You might know this edible flower as a pansy or violet. It has a subtle citrus flavor.
- Due to current supply on the farm, we may incorporate Pink Begonias into your mix!
If you've never used edible flowers, here are some ideas from our chefs and bartenders:
- Toss marigold petals into a salad for a burst of color and a hint of citrusy flavor.
- Dress up a cocktail. The viola floats beautifully atop a cocktail.
- Decorate a cake, cookies, or cheese board with edible flowers to bring joy with a burst of color. Use the whole flower or use individual petals for smaller portions.
- Freeze the flower or its petals into an ice cube, and cool down your summer lemonade or tea in style.
Medium: Approx. 6"L x 5"W x 2"H
Small: Approx. 4.5"L x 3.5"W x 3"H
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and cut fresh on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.BACK