How to Order
Order online or call 917-514-9359
Browse our grow-to-order catalog, with recurring delivery available.
Grow-to-order lead times vary from 2-8 weeks.
How to Pay, Getting a Credit Account
You can always pay online using your credit card without an account
For a Net 30 credit account, fill in our trade credit application form
- Invoices are to be paid within 30 days of receipt.
- If you pay an invoice within 10 days, you receive a 2% discount.
- We put a hard stop on orders and deliveries to customers with unpaid (30+ days old) invoices.
- We will warn you multiple times by email first! We are small, so be nice :)
- No exceptions can be made.
Delivery & Pickup
- Free delivery over $50 within Manhattan & Brooklyn. Deliveries under $50 are $7.
- Schedule the delivery time when you place your order.
- Normally we can deliver Monday-Friday 8am-9pm.
FREE Pickup from our ICE location.
- No minimum order size. Available Monday-Friday 8am-9pm
- Book a time in advance here or by calling 917-514-9359 at least 4h in advance
Hygiene, Safety & Storage
- Farm.One follows a standard HACCP plan for fresh herbs and vegetables. Contact us for a copy.
- Our facility uses no pesticides, herbicides, manure or soil.
- Our nutrient solutions are 95% plant-derived.
- We use certified organic seeds wherever possible.
- All our produce is GMO-free.
- Our cleaning products are completely plant-based.
- For storage instructions, visit the product web page found on your package.
- For best results, all our produce should be consumed within 4 days.