Summer Savory Seedling
Summer Savory is an aromatic member of the mint family, and a relative of thyme and rosemary. Its peppery, thyme-like flavor has been used to season dishes for over 2000 years. Join in this tradition by growing your own Summer Savory at home!
- Your seedling will be between 3 and 8 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is native to the Mediterranean region, Caucasus, and Southeastern Europe.
- Has been used for many centuries for its medicinal qualities, for purposes such as relieving stings, aiding digestion, and remedying a sore throat.
- Is part of the "Herbes de Provence," a French blend of dried herbs, including marjoram, rosemary, thyme, and oregano. These are sprinkled over meats and fishes before grilling or roasting, or added to oils to create a cooking base full of flavor.
Want just a taste? Buy a serving of our Summer Savory here.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.