Purple Oxalis Triangularis Seedling
Purple Oxalis Triangularis is a member of the Oxalidaceae, or wood sorrel family. It contains a naturally-occurring organic acid called oxalic acid, which gives the plant's leaves and stems an intensely sour taste, reminiscent of the skin of a grape or a green apple. You can now bring this delightfully tart plant into your home as a seedling.
- Your seedling will be between 4 and 12 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
Purple Oxalis Triangularis...
- Blooms with small, pale pink, bell-shaped flowers when the weather is warm and there is adequate moisture
- I best used fresh and in small quantities, pairing well with fruits like cherries and plums, fresh greens, fatty fish and meats, and rich cheeses
- Is poisonous for cats and dogs
Want just a taste? Try as a part of our virtual tasting tour herb pairings.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.