About Nepitella Seedling
Nepitella, also known as Calamint, is a member of the mint family. This traditional Italian herb grows wild in Tuscany, and its flavor is complex: refreshingly minty, with savory undertones of basil and oregano. Nepitella's unique flavor makes it an enjoyable and versatile addition to your home's herb garden.
- Your seedling will be between 4 and 10 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Was used as a digestive aid and a treatment for insomnia during Medieval times; it is used today in herbal teas.
- Pairs well with earthy flavors, such as mushroom, artichoke, cream, or a fatty cut of meat (Its flavor is strong, so a few leaves go a long way!)
- Sprouts pale pink-purple or white flowers at maturity that taste just as herbaceous as its leaves.
Want just a taste? Try nepitella flowering stems.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.BACK