Genovese Basil Seedling
Genovese Basil is a classic and versatile basil, named after its use in the traditional sauce of Genoa, Italy: pesto! Bring this lush herb into your herb garden by planting a Genovese Basil seedling.
- Your seedling will be between 3 and 8 inches tall.
- With your seedling, you'll receive access to our guide to planting, caring for, and harvesting from your plant.
- Is native to India, Asia, and Africa, despite its name
- Contains high amounts of Vitamin K and antioxidants
- Pairs with traditional Italian ingredients: tomatoes, garlic, oregano, olives, and mozzarella
Want just a taste? Buy a serving of our Genovese Basil here.
Grown locally indoors, pesticide-free, and selected fresh from our farm on the day of your delivery. Packaging is compostable.