Due to increased interest we're adding new Intro to Indoor Farming Class dates for June and July. Many new opportunities to learn!
What's the class? It's a chance to learn how to grow herbs, greens, fruit and flowers indoors using hydroponics in a controlled environment under artificial light. This introduction to the high-tech world of indoor growing will open your eyes to the possibilities of year-round, pesticide-free, high-quality, high-yield agriculture suitable for any size. Get hands-on experience from seed to harvest under the guidance of our expert Farm Manager David Goldstein at New York's oldest culinary school, ICE.
We have a huge amount of fun running these classes, and very positive feedback:
"The Farm.One "Intro to Indoor Growing" class is the perfect first step for those who have an interest in this emerging industry, but don't have any hands on experience. After a direct learning experience of the different types of hydroponic systems, we were then taught different methods of planting seeds, and then used the techniques to plant seeds for Farm.One. Very cool experience, cannot wait to take the next class. - Will D. "
- Wednesday June 7th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Monday June 12th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Monday June 19th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Wednesday June 21st, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Monday July 10th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Wednesday July 12th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday July 15th, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday July 19th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Wednesday July 26th, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or if you would like to book a private class for your company, school or university.